Preparing Your Work For Display
- Arrive at the correct time & day of installation.
- Arrive at the installation with your work ready to hang.
- Us wood screws to attach the wire.
- Have a check for the total hanging fee if any.
- Label the back of your artwork with:
- your name
- your phone number and email
- the title
- the medium
- the price
- the entry date
- Pickup your artwork at the appointed time.
- Bring artwork that is not ready to hang.
- Use saw-tooth hangers.
- Attach the wire hanger using small nails or tacks.
- Drop artwork off without submitting the proper paperwork.
- Drop artwork off without having the gallery volunteer/staff member check it in.
- Drop artwork off without paying appropriate hanging fees.
- Forget to label your work appropriately.
- Pickup artwork early.
- Leave artwork past the scheduled pickup time.
Paintings that are on a stretcher of at least 2" should have the canvas sides painted. On work on a smaller stretcher should be framed.
Please note: these fees only apply to non-jurried shows. Jurried shows have their own fee structure that is specified on their call for art.
Members: $5/piece or $12/3-pieces
Non-Member: $8/piece or $20/3-pieces